Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
- 18 ounces graham crackers
- 3/4 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 4 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky-style peanut butter
- Chopped salted cocktail peanuts
Process crackers and peanuts in a food processor or blender. Combine cracker crumbs, nuts, sugar and butter. Pat into a 9-inch square pan. Bake 8 minutes at 375 degrees F. Chill.
Mix ice cream and peanut butter on medium speed of an electric mixer until blended. Pour over chilled crust. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.