Carnival Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (10 ounce) round angel food cake
- 1 package strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 package orange Kool-Aid
- 1 package raspberry Kool-Aid
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (No. 1) can peaches
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened until spreadable
Tear cake into bite-size pieces. Divide among 3 bowls.
Mix 1 package of Kool-Aid with each cake bowl. Line 10-inch angel food cake pan with foil. Place strawberry cake in pan. Cover with frozen strawberries with juice. Spread 1/2 of ice cream over top. Place orange cake with peaches in next. Place raspberry cake over and then frozen raspberries with juice. Cover with remaining ice cream. Freeze 24 hours.
Two hours before serving, put into refrigerator. Thirty minutes before serving, unmold. Enjoy !