Coffee-Mint Ice Cream Cake
- 25 Nabisco chocolate wafers
- 14 Mother's macaroons
- 1 quart coffee ice cream (Breyers)
- 1 quart chocolate mint chip (Breyers) ice cream
- 6 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 12 pieces Almond Roca candy
- Cooking oil
- Whipping cream (optional)
Oil an 8-inch springform pan with cooking oil.
Crush macaroons and chocolate wafers into fine crumbs. Spread on bottom of the springform pan, saving 1/2 crumbs for later.
Slightly soften coffee ice cream and spread on top of crushed cookies. Dribble 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup over ice cream. Spread remaining crumbs on top of ice cream layer.
Slightly soften mint chocolate chip ice cream and spread on top of second layer of cookie crumbs. Dribble remaining 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup over ice cream layer. Crush Almond Roca candy and sprinkle on top of ice cream cake. Cover with foil and place in freezer overnight.
Remove cake from pan and put on round serving platter.
Serve with fudge topping and whipped cream.